- What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Realizing what being smart is, and knowing I that I am.
Having perfect understanding of another person and being perfectly understood by that person.
- What is your greatest fear?
That following the crowd might actually be a good idea.
- What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
I’m insecure, I’m distrustful, I can be confrontational, I’m irreverent, I’m hyper-critical
Though, the last three are traits that I would keep, despite how difficult they make it to get along with people at times.
- What is the trait you most deplore in others?
Lacking a sense of humor, being unreasonable.
- Which living person do you most admire?
Luke Barber, the first philosopher I ever met.
- What is your greatest extravagance?
I spend a lot of money on films.
- What is your current state of mind?
- What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
Being politically active, Being a people-pleaser
- On what occasion do you lie?
When I am speaking to someone I don’t respect enough to be truthful with or when the truth will cause more harm than good and it is unnecessary for that.
- What do you most dislike about your appearance?
I have a mole along my hairline that is very irritating, and a small birthmark on one of my toes.
- Which living person do you most despise?
Anybody who, willingly or through negligence, causes fear in someone else
- What is the quality you most like in a man?
Funny, Kind, Reasonable
- What is the quality you most like in a woman?
Funny, Kind, Reasonable
- Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
“I don’t get it.”
- What or who is the greatest love of your life?
Philosophy is the what, Annie is the who.
- When and where were you happiest?
When I was stupid enough to think I was smart.
- Which talent would you most like to have?
Connecting with people more easily.
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I’d like to have more self-assurance.
- What do you consider your greatest achievement?
I think I helped save someone’s life once, I think I took a broken person and helped put them back together.
- If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be?
Somebody who could’ve had more time with my Grandad.
- Where would you most like to live?
Somewhere away from the crowd but close to loved ones. Preferably somewhere chilly
- What is your most treasured possession?
My Grandad’s writings, handkerchief, and jackets
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
When somebody you care about is suffering and you can’t help.
- What is your favorite occupation?
- What is your most marked characteristic?
- What do you most value in your friends?
They’re able to put up with me
- Who are your favorite writers?
Spinoza, Lucretius, Christopher Hitchens, Edgar Allan Poe, Roger Ebert
- Who is your hero of fiction?
Grendel, The Question, Himura Kenshin, Rorschach, Thane, Seijuro Hiko
- Which historical figure do you most identify with?
- Who are your heroes in real life?
Grandad, Christopher Hitchens, Epicurus, Spinoza, Luke Barber, Eminem, Edgar Allan Poe
- What are your favorite names?
Vincent, Rufus, Spinoza
- What is it that you most dislike?
Violence, Dishonesty, and the main cause of those two: Politics
- What is your greatest regret?
Not learning more from Luke when I had the chance, most of the thoughts I never voice, and placing my trust in people that turned out to not be worthy of it.
- How would you like to die?
Peacefully, with as much of my mind and memory intact as possible
- What is your motto?